Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the pci tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 10:44:09 +1100

Hi Bjorn,

Today's linux-next merge of the pci tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/pci/msi.c

between commit:

  62c61514191b ("doc: Add missing parameter for msi_setup")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  67f1e4473857 ("PCI/MSI: Document new parameter for msi_capability_init()")

from the pci tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the pci tree version) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell