Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the hid tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:59:03 +1100

Hi Jiri,

After merging the hid tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
failed like this:

drivers/hid/i2c-hid/i2c-hid.c: In function 'i2c_hid_start':
drivers/hid/i2c-hid/i2c-hid.c:773:19: error: 'struct i2c_hid' has no member named 'irq'
   disable_irq(ihid->irq);
                   ^
drivers/hid/i2c-hid/i2c-hid.c:777:18: error: 'struct i2c_hid' has no member named 'irq'
   enable_irq(ihid->irq);
                  ^

Caused by commit

  de3c99488609 ("HID: i2c-hid: Disable IRQ before freeing buffers")

interacting with commit

  ba18a9314a94 ("Revert "HID: i2c-hid: Add support for ACPI GPIO interrupts"")

from earlier in the same tree!

I have used the hid tree from next-20161209 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell