Subject: Re: linux-next: failure fetching the sunxi tree

From: Maxime Ripard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 16:15:23 +0100

Hi Stephen,

On Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 09:31:24AM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Maxime,
> 
> On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 09:24:13 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > Trying to fetch the sunxi tree
> > (git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux.git#sunxi/for-next),
> > produces this error:
> > 
> > fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/sunxi/for-next
> 
> I am still getting this error.

Sorry, I went in holidays and removed that branch to avoid any
conflicts during the merge window... I didn't know it was an issue to
you and assumed that you would just ignore it, sorry for that, it
won't happen again.

Anyway, I just pushed a new one, so everything should be back to
normal.

Maxime

-- 
Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
http://free-electrons.com