Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 12:25:15 +1100

Hi Dave,

After merging the drm tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_plane.c: In function 'sti_plane_update_fps':
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_plane.c:76:33: error: 'struct drm_framebuffer' has no member named 'pixel_format'
     (char *)&plane->drm_plane.fb->pixel_format,
                                 ^

Caused by commit

  a69e466b0666 ("drm/sti: update fps debugfs entries")

Interacting with commit

  438b74a5497c ("drm: Nuke fb->pixel_format")

This should have been fixed up in commit

  d64a1661c8f7 ("Merge tag 'sti-drm-next-2017-01-06' of https://github.com/vinceab/linux into drm-next")

I have used the drm tree from next-20170123 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell