Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jan 19

From: Paul Gortmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:37:11 -0500

[Re: linux-next: Tree for Jan 19] On 23/01/2017 (Mon 23:11) Stafford Horne wrote:

[...]

> 
> Are all of these builds using the tests from lkp-tests [0]?

Not using any specific tests, other than compiling allmodconfig and
defconfig.

> 
> If so and no one is working on openrisc toolchain updates I will package up
> a modern toolchain for the cdn [1] and send patches for lkp-test.
> 
> If there is something else that needs to be done let me know.
> 
> [0] git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wfg/lkp-tests.git
> [1] https://www.kernel.org/pub/tools/crosstool/files/bin/x86_64/4.5.1/

If you could work with Tony (his email is at the bottom of the crosstool
front page in [1]) to get the or32 binutils updated, that would be
great.  With all the arch currrently in linux, I pretty much have to
just use what is available from kernel.org as prebuilts.

Paul.
--

> -Stafford