Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the akpm-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 10:08:03 +1100

Hi Andrew,

After merging the akpm-current tree, today's linux-next build (arm
allnoconfig, bfin (most, if not all, configs) and many others) failed
like this:

mm/nommu.c:1201:15: error: conflicting types for 'do_mmap'
mm/nommu.c:1580:5: error: conflicting types for 'do_munmap'
mm/nommu.c:1638:1: error: conflicting types for 'do_munmap'
ipc/shm.c:1368:3: error: too few arguments to function 'do_munmap'

Caused by commit

  24424bfbce7e ("userfaultfd: non-cooperative: add event for memory unmaps")

This forgot to update the mm/nommu.c versions of these functions :-(

Sorry for not reporting this earlier.

I have no idea what to do about this as this patch is deep within the mm
changes and so almost certainly will not revert cleanly (and dropping
this patch will presumably have flow on effects to the reset of the
mm patches).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell