Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 10:48:45 +1100

Hi Dave,

After merging the drm tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) produced these warnings:

drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_vtg.c: In function 'vtg_probe':
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_vtg.c:392:22: warning: unused variable 'np' [-Wunused-variable]
  struct device_node *np;
                      ^

Introduced by commit

  0c7ff84f7f9d ("drm/sti: remove deprecated legacy vtg slave")

drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_drv.c:120:13: warning: 'sti_drm_dbg_cleanup' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
 static void sti_drm_dbg_cleanup(struct drm_minor *minor)
             ^

Introduced by commit

  5e60f595d6ca ("drm/sti: use atomic_helper for commit")

[BTW, this latter commit has no Signed-off-by from its committer :-(]

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell