Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the akpm-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 16:22:26 +1100

Hi Andrew,

After merging the akpm-current tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced these warnings:

drivers/crypto/cavium/zip/zip_main.c: In function 'zip_show_stats':
drivers/crypto/cavium/zip/zip_main.c:489:18: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'long long int' [-Wformat=]
    seq_printf(s, "        ZIP Device %d Stats\n"
                  ^
drivers/crypto/cavium/zip/zip_main.c:489:18: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'long long int' [-Wformat=]
drivers/crypto/cavium/zip/zip_main.c:489:18: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'long long int' [-Wformat=]
drivers/crypto/cavium/zip/zip_main.c:489:18: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 7 has type 'long long int' [-Wformat=]
drivers/crypto/cavium/zip/zip_main.c:489:18: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 10 has type 'long long int' [-Wformat=]
drivers/crypto/cavium/zip/zip_main.c:489:18: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 11 has type 'long long int' [-Wformat=]
drivers/crypto/cavium/zip/zip_main.c:489:18: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 12 has type 'long long int' [-Wformat=]
drivers/crypto/cavium/zip/zip_main.c:489:18: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 13 has type 'long long int' [-Wformat=]
drivers/crypto/cavium/zip/zip_main.c:489:18: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 14 has type 'long long int' [-Wformat=]
drivers/crypto/cavium/zip/zip_main.c:489:18: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 15 has type 'long long int' [-Wformat=]

Introduced by commit

  09ae5d37e093 ("crypto: zip - Add Compression/Decompression statistics")

from the crypto tree interacting with commit

  3f4ca3d25e1a ("asm-generic, x86: wrap atomic operations")

from the akpm-current tree.

This latter commit changed atomic64read() from "long" to "long long"
on x86_64.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell