Subject: New pinctrl-samsung repo + fixes in my existing ones

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 20:55:31 +0200

Hi,

Could you add a new repo to 0-day build testing service:
	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pinctrl/samsung.git

Details:
	Owners: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
		Sylwester Nawrocki <[email-masked]>
	integration_testing_branches: for-next
	subsystems:
	- pinctrl
	- exynos

If possible, building coverage for all branches and also push build
notifications after every git push.

I am also the owner of these:
 - Samsung Exynos ARM maintainer tree:
	https://github.com/01org/lkp-tests/blob/master/repo/linux/krzk
 - My personal (work) tree:
	https://github.com/01org/lkp-tests/blob/master/repo/linux/krzk-github
Can you change my email address to [email-masked] (my address
@samsung.com does not work anymore)?

Best regards,
Krzysztof