Subject: linux-next: missing signatures on commits in the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 07:50:23 +1000

Hi Dave,

I noticed that a series of commits in the drm tree
(git://people.freedesktop.org/~airlied/linux.git#drm-next) do not have
Signed-off-by tags from their committer - they have Acked-by tags instead:

84a5ead18e57 drm/mediatek: add support for Mediatek SoC MT2701
0707632b5bac drm/mediatek: update DSI sub driver flow for sending commands to panel
2d52bfba09d1 drm/mediatek: add non-continuous clock mode and EOT packet control
21898816831f drm/mediatek: add dsi transfer function
dd5080a54df8 drm/mediatek: add dsi interrupt control
80a5cfd60d2a drm/mediatek: cleaning up and refine
fb2557de27e3 drm/mediatek: update display module connections
c37813de6687 drm/mediatek: add BLS component
9dc84e98a31f drm/mediatek: add shadow register support
c5f228ef6ccd drm/mediatek: add *driver_data for different hardware settings
55dc065e3ec6 drm/mediatek: add helpers for coverting from the generic components
e3215713f878 dt-bindings: display: mediatek: update supported chips

This last one doesn't even have an Acked-by from its committer.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell