Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the pci tree with the kbuild tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 10:20:18 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the pci tree got a conflict in:

  include/uapi/linux/Kbuild

between commit:

  65017bab8a9e ("uapi: export all headers under uapi directories")

from the kbuild tree and commit:

  58c89c8aa0e8 ("misc: Add host side PCI driver for PCI test function device")

from the pci tree.

I fixed it up (I just dropped the latter change to this file) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell