Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the metag tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 09:19:10 +1000

Hi James,

Today's linux-next merge of the metag tree got a conflict in:

  arch/metag/include/asm/uaccess.h

between commit:

  db68ce10c4f0 ("new helper: uaccess_kernel(new helper: uaccess_kernel())")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  8a8b56638bca ("metag/uaccess: Fix access_ok()")

from the metag tree.

I fixed it up (I used the metag version (as suggested by James, thanks)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell