Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the file-locks tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 10:27:52 +1000

Hi Jeff,

After merging the file-locks tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

fs/fcntl.c: In function 'SYSC_fcntl64':
fs/fcntl.c:414:30: error: 'argp' undeclared (first use in this function)
   if (copy_from_user(&flock, argp, sizeof(flock)))
                              ^
fs/fcntl.c:414:30: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
fs/fcntl.c:416:23: error: 'filp' undeclared (first use in this function)
   err = fcntl_getlk64(filp, cmd, &flock);
                       ^

Caused by commit

  0416b792294c ("fs/locks: pass kernel struct flock to fcntl_getlk/setlk")

This build has BITS_PER_LONG == 32.

I have used the file-locks tree from next-20170516 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell