Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the v4l-dvb tree with the v4l-dvb-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 12:03:11 +1000

Hi Mauro,

Today's linux-next merge of the v4l-dvb tree got a conflict in:

  include/media/cec-notifier.h

between commit:

  e94c32818d86 ("[media] cec: rename MEDIA_CEC_NOTIFIER to CEC_NOTIFIER")

from the v4l-dvb-fixes tree and commit:

  79eddc992ea4 ("[media] cec-notifier.h: handle unreachable CONFIG_CEC_CORE")

from the v4l-dvb tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell