Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-intel-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 12:53:33 +1000

Hi Dave,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_drv.h

between commit:

  d86b18a06cf3 ("drm/i915: Serialize GTT/Aperture accesses on BXT")
(which is also commit 0ef34ad6222a in the drm tree)

from the drm-intel-fixes tree and commit:

  80debff8d9af ("drm/i915: Consolidate #ifdef CONFIG_INTEL_IOMMU")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (I used the drm tree version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell
_______________________________________________
dri-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/dri-devel