Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the md tree with the block tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 14:33:01 +1000

Hi Shaohua,

Today's linux-next merge of the md tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/md/raid5.c

between commit:

  4e4cbee93d56 ("block: switch bios to blk_status_t")

from the block tree and commit:

  66a8066d55fd ("md: simplify code with bio_io_error")

from the md tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed code updated by the former) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell