Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb-gadget tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 16:11:27 +1000

Hi Felipe,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb-gadget tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_mass_storage.c

between commit:

  dc9217b69dd6 ("usb: gadget: f_mass_storage: Serialize wake and sleep execution")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  225785aec726 ("USB: f_mass_storage: improve memory barriers and synchronization")

from the usb-gadget tree.

I fixed it up (I used the usb-gadget tree version) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell