Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 10:20:33 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_debug.c

between commit:

  ace17c369295 ("qed: fix dump of context data")

from the net tree and commit:

  7b6859fbdcc4 ("qed: Utilize FW 8.20.0.0")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter incorporated the former) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell