Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-intel-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 10:50:41 +1000

Hi Dave,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.c

between commit:

  9a775e0308b5 ("drm/i915: Fix scaling check for 90/270 degree plane rotation")

from the drm-intel-fixes tree and commit:

  c2c446ad2943 ("drm: Add DRM_MODE_ROTATE_ and DRM_MODE_REFLECT_ to UAPI")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed an instance of that was changed by the
latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell