Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the uuid tree with the arm64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:21:36 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the uuid tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/acpi/apei/ghes.c
  include/uapi/linux/uuid.h

between commits:

  f4dccde3f9b9 ("ras: acpi/apei: cper: add support for generic data v3 structure")
  476e4940c251 ("ras: acpi / apei: generate trace event for unrecognized CPER section")
  8a0456ea3dec ("trace, ras: add ARM processor error trace event")

from the arm64 tree and commit:

  60927bc31436 ("uuid: remove uuid_be defintions from the uapi header")
  f9727a17db9b ("uuid: rename uuid types")
  5b53696a30d5 ("ACPI / APEI: Switch to use new generic UUID API")

from the uuid tree.

I really can't fix this up, so can you guys get together and sort this
out, please.

For today, I have just dropped the uuid tree, sorry.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell