Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the jc_docs tree with the kbuild tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 11:13:31 +1000

Hi Jonathan,

Today's linux-next merge of the jc_docs tree got a conflict in:

  scripts/kernel-doc-xml-ref

between commit:

  cb77f0d623ff ("scripts: Switch to more portable Perl shebang")

from the kbuild tree and commit:

  52b3f239bb69 ("Docs: clean up some DocBook loose ends")

from the jc_docs tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell