Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 11:09:27 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the net-next tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

net/core/filter.o: In function `xdp_do_flush_map':
filter.c:(.text+0x3770): undefined reference to `__dev_map_flush'
net/core/filter.o: In function `__bpf_tx_xdp':
filter.c:(.text+0x56dc): undefined reference to `__dev_map_insert_ctx'
net/core/filter.o: In function `xdp_do_redirect_map':
filter.c:(.text+0x5e24): undefined reference to `__dev_map_lookup_elem'

Caused by commit

  11393cc9b9be ("xdp: Add batching support to redirect map")

This build has

CONFIG_BPF=y
# CONFIG_BPF_SYSCALL is not set

I have used the net-next tree from next-20170717 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell