Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the userns tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 13:25:49 +1000

Hi Eric,

After merging the userns tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

kernel/pid_namespace.c: In function 'create_pid_namespace':
kernel/pid_namespace.c:105:7: error: too many arguments to function 'in_userns'
  if (!in_userns(parent_pid_ns->user_ns, user_ns))
       ^
In file included from kernel/pid_namespace.c:13:0:
include/linux/user_namespace.h:148:20: note: declared here
 static inline bool in_userns(const struct user_namespace *target_ns)
                    ^

Caused by commit

  1f1b28d80cd9 ("userns,pidns: Verify the userns for new pid namespaces")

I have used the userns tree from next-20170719 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell