Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the rdma tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 12:07:07 +1000

Hi Doug,

After merging the rdma tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_eq.c: In function 'hns_roce_init_eq_table':
drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_eq.c:711:9: error: implicit declaration of function 'request_irq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
   ret = request_irq(eq_table->eq[j].irq, hns_roce_msi_x_interrupt,
         ^
drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_eq.c:726:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'free_irq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
   free_irq(eq_table->eq[j].irq, eq_table->eq + j);
   ^

Probably exposed by commit

  e89bf462b6be ("IB/hns: Support compile test for hns RoCE driver")

But maybe caused by another commit thet modified includes so that
linux/interrupt.h is not longer implictly included ...

I have used the rdma tree from next-20170728 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell