Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the pm tree with the dmi tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 11:40:33 +1000

Hi Rafael,

Today's linux-next merge of the pm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/acpi/sbs.c

between commit:

  f996c4155d0d ("dmi: Mark all struct dmi_system_id instances const")

from the dmi tree and commit:

  630b3aff8a51 ("treewide: Consolidate Apple DMI checks")

from the pm tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the declaration updated by the former)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell