Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the security tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 21:12:13 +1000

Hi James,

After merging the security tree, today's linux-next build (sparc64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

In file included from security/apparmor/ipc.c:23:0:
security/apparmor/include/sig_names.h:26:3: error: 'SIGSTKFLT' undeclared here (not in a function)
  [SIGSTKFLT] = 16, /* -, 16, - */
   ^
security/apparmor/include/sig_names.h:26:3: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
security/apparmor/include/sig_names.h:26:3: note: (near initialization for 'sig_map')
security/apparmor/include/sig_names.h:51:3: error: 'SIGUNUSED' undeclared here (not in a function)
  [SIGUNUSED] = 34, /* -, 31, - */
   ^
security/apparmor/include/sig_names.h:51:3: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
security/apparmor/include/sig_names.h:51:3: note: (near initialization for 'sig_map')

Caused by commit

  c6bf1adaecaa ("apparmor: add the ability to mediate signals")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell