Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-bys missing for commits in the block tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 03:06:47 +1000

Hi Jens,

Commits

  b6dccf7fae43 ("nvme: add support for FW activation without reset")
  62346eaeb2f1 ("nvme: define NVME_NSID_ALL")
  9b483da15dd0 ("nvme-fabrics: log a warning if hostid is invalid")
  ad4e05b24c42 ("nvme: add symbolic constants for CC identifiers")
  60b43f627a71 ("nvme: rename AMS symbolic constants to fit specification")
  5533d42480d6 ("nvme-fc: Reattach to localports on re-registration")
  48fa362b6c3f ("nvmet-fc: simplify sg list handling")
  01f33c336e2d ("string.h: add memcpy_and_pad()")
  17c39d053a46 ("nvmet: use memcpy_and_pad for identify sn/fr")
  a7b7c7a105a5 ("nvme-rdma: Use unlikely macro in the fast path")
  5228b3280b9b ("nvme: fix uninitialized prp2 value on small transfers")
  07fbd32a6b21 ("nvme: honor RTD3 Entry Latency for shutdowns")

are missing a Signed-off-bys from their committers.

Commits

  8ab761e17efa ("drbd: rename "usermode_helper" to "drbd_usermode_helper"")
  d3d2948f4353 ("drbd: abort drbd_start_resync if there is no connection")
  365cf663b647 ("drbd: switch from kmalloc() to kmalloc_array()")

are missing a Signed-off-bys from their authors.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell