Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the mips tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 15:51:32 +1000

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/phy/Makefile

between commit:

  0ab3aa747f26 ("phy: Add an USB PHY driver for the Lantiq SoCs using the RCU module")

from the mips tree and commit:

  cd4ec4b03dc1 ("phy: phy-mt65xx-usb3: add mediatek directory and rename file")

from the usb tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/phy/Makefile
index a8b9439a5d8e,06f3c500030d..000000000000
--- a/drivers/phy/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/phy/Makefile
@@@ -4,12 -4,12 +4,12 @@@
  
  obj-$(CONFIG_GENERIC_PHY)		+= phy-core.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_PHY_LPC18XX_USB_OTG)	+= phy-lpc18xx-usb-otg.o
- obj-$(CONFIG_PHY_MT65XX_USB3)		+= phy-mt65xx-usb3.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_PHY_XGENE)			+= phy-xgene.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_PHY_PISTACHIO_USB)		+= phy-pistachio-usb.o
 -
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_SUNXI)		+= allwinner/
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_MESON)		+= amlogic/
 +obj-$(CONFIG_LANTIQ)			+= lantiq/
+ obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_MEDIATEK)		+= mediatek/
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_RENESAS)		+= renesas/
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP)		+= rockchip/
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_TEGRA)		+= tegra/