Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 13:01:35 +1000

Hi Rob,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/brcm,bgmac-nsp.txt

between commit:

  ea6c3077678f ("dt-bindings: net: Remove duplicate NSP Ethernet MAC binding document")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  4da722ca19f3 ("dt-bindings: Remove "status" from examples")

from the devicetree tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell