Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rcu tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 13:00:18 +1000

Hi Paul,

Today's linux-next merge of the rcu tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/rcu/tree.c

between commit:

  28585a832602 ("rcu: Allow for page faults in NMI handlers")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  3e2baa988b9c ("rcu: Allow for page faults in NMI handlers")

from the rcu tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the rcu tree version) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell