Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the rdma tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 18:01:18 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/file_ops.c

between commit:

  ecf799852bde ("IB/hfi1: Refactor reset_ctxt() IOCTL")

from the rdma tree and commit:

  6aa7de059173 ("locking/atomics: COCCINELLE/treewide: Convert trivial ACCESS_ONCE() patterns to READ_ONCE()/WRITE_ONCE()")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (the former included the update from the latter) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell