Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 18:15:54 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c

between commits:

  97562633bcba ("bpf: perf event change needed for subsequent bpf helpers")
and more changes ...

from the net-next tree and commit:

  7d9285e82db5 ("perf/bpf: Extend the perf_event_read_local() interface, a.k.a. "bpf: perf event change needed for subsequent bpf helpers"")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the version from the net-next tree) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell