Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the usb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 15:10:22 +1100

Hi Greg,

After merging the usb tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
produced these warnings:

In file included from include/linux/printk.h:327:0,
                 from include/linux/kernel.h:13,
                 from include/asm-generic/bug.h:15,
                 from arch/x86/include/asm/bug.h:81,
                 from include/linux/bug.h:4,
                 from include/linux/scatterlist.h:6,
                 from include/linux/dmapool.h:14,
                 from drivers/usb/mtu3/mtu3_qmu.c:30:
drivers/usb/mtu3/mtu3_qmu.c: In function 'mtu3_prepare_tx_gpd':
drivers/usb/mtu3/mtu3_qmu.c:261:25: warning: format '%p' expects argument of type 'void *', but argument 7 has type 'dma_addr_t {aka long long unsigned int}' [-Wformat=]
  dev_dbg(mep->mtu->dev, "TX-EP%d queue gpd=%p, enq=%p, qdma=%pad\n",
                         ^
include/linux/dynamic_debug.h:134:39: note: in definition of macro 'dynamic_dev_dbg'
   __dynamic_dev_dbg(&descriptor, dev, fmt, \
                                       ^
drivers/usb/mtu3/mtu3_qmu.c:261:2: note: in expansion of macro 'dev_dbg'
  dev_dbg(mep->mtu->dev, "TX-EP%d queue gpd=%p, enq=%p, qdma=%pad\n",
  ^
drivers/usb/mtu3/mtu3_qmu.c: In function 'mtu3_prepare_rx_gpd':
drivers/usb/mtu3/mtu3_qmu.c:300:25: warning: format '%p' expects argument of type 'void *', but argument 7 has type 'dma_addr_t {aka long long unsigned int}' [-Wformat=]
  dev_dbg(mep->mtu->dev, "RX-EP%d queue gpd=%p, enq=%p, qdma=%pad\n",
                         ^
include/linux/dynamic_debug.h:134:39: note: in definition of macro 'dynamic_dev_dbg'
   __dynamic_dev_dbg(&descriptor, dev, fmt, \
                                       ^
drivers/usb/mtu3/mtu3_qmu.c:300:2: note: in expansion of macro 'dev_dbg'
  dev_dbg(mep->mtu->dev, "RX-EP%d queue gpd=%p, enq=%p, qdma=%pad\n",
  ^

Introduced by commit

  1a46dfea0841 ("usb: mtu3: support 36-bit DMA address")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell