Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the gpio tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 16:37:24 +1100

Hi Linus,

After merging the gpio tree, yesterday's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) produced these warnings:

arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi-b.dtb: Warning (phys_property): Missing property '#phy-cells' in node /phy or bad phandle (referred from /soc/usb@7e980000:phys[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi-b-rev2.dtb: Warning (phys_property): Missing property '#phy-cells' in node /phy or bad phandle (referred from /soc/usb@7e980000:phys[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi-a.dtb: Warning (phys_property): Missing property '#phy-cells' in node /phy or bad phandle (referred from /soc/usb@7e980000:phys[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi-b-plus.dtb: Warning (phys_property): Missing property '#phy-cells' in node /phy or bad phandle (referred from /soc/usb@7e980000:phys[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi-a-plus.dtb: Warning (phys_property): Missing property '#phy-cells' in node /phy or bad phandle (referred from /soc/usb@7e980000:phys[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2836-rpi-2-b.dtb: Warning (phys_property): Missing property '#phy-cells' in node /phy or bad phandle (referred from /soc/usb@7e980000:phys[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2837-rpi-3-b.dtb: Warning (phys_property): Missing property '#phy-cells' in node /phy or bad phandle (referred from /soc/usb@7e980000:phys[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi-zero.dtb: Warning (phys_property): Missing property '#phy-cells' in node /phy or bad phandle (referred from /soc/usb@7e980000:phys[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi-zero-w.dtb: Warning (phys_property): Missing property '#phy-cells' in node /phy or bad phandle (referred from /soc/usb@7e980000:phys[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5410-odroidxu.dtb: Warning (interrupts_property): Missing interrupt-controller or interrupt-map property in /soc/system-controller@10040000

and many, many more.

I have no idea what caused this.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell