Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the powerpc tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 09:32:24 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the powerpc tree got a conflict in:

  arch/powerpc/mm/tlb-radix.c

between commit:

  26e53d5ebe2e ("powerpc/64s/radix: Fix preempt imbalance in TLB flush")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  dffe8449c5dd ("powerpc/64s/radix: Improve preempt handling in TLB code")

from the powerpc tree.

I fixed it up (I effectively dropped the former as it seems to be fixed in
the latter as well) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell