Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the keys tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:08:08 +1100

Hi David,

After merging the keys tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

drivers/md/dm-crypt.c: In function 'crypt_set_keyring_key':
drivers/md/dm-crypt.c:2022:8: error: too few arguments to function 'request_key'
  key = request_key(key_string[0] == 'l' ? &key_type_logon : &key_type_user,   
        ^
In file included from drivers/md/dm-crypt.c:15:0:
include/linux/key.h:268:20: note: declared here
 extern struct key *request_key(struct key_type *type,
                    ^

Caused by commit

  b059d2a56c53 ("KEYS: Replace uid/gid/perm permissions checking with an ACL")

I have used the keys tree from next-20171110 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell