Subject: linux-next: build warnings in Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 08:52:35 +1100

Hi Linus,

Today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) produced these warnings:

WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in net/9p/9pnet_xen.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk-vcodec-common.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in sound/soc/codecs/snd-soc-pcm512x-spi.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in drivers/auxdisplay/img-ascii-lcd.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in drivers/gpio/gpio-ath79.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in drivers/gpio/gpio-iop.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in drivers/iio/accel/kxsd9-i2c.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in drivers/iio/adc/qcom-vadc-common.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk-vcodec-common.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in drivers/media/platform/soc_camera/soc_scale_crop.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in drivers/mtd/nand/denali_pci.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in drivers/net/phy/cortina.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in drivers/pinctrl/pxa/pinctrl-pxa2xx.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in drivers/power/reset/zx-reboot.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in drivers/rpmsg/qcom_glink_native.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_atmio.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in net/9p/9pnet_xen.o
WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in sound/soc/codecs/snd-soc-pcm512x-spi.o

Introduced by commit

  ba1029c9cbc5 ("modpost: detect modules without a MODULE_LICENSE")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell