Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the mfd tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 11:35:16 +1100

Hi Lee,

After merging the mfd tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
produced this warning:

drivers/leds/leds-pm8058.c: In function 'pm8058_led_probe':
drivers/leds/leds-pm8058.c:109:17: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
  led->ledtype = (u32)of_device_get_match_data(&pdev->dev);
                 ^

Exposed by commit

  deed10c2d603 ("mfd: pm8xxx: Make elegible for COMPILE_TEST")

CONFIG_LEDS_PM8058 depends on CONFIG_MFD_PM8XXX which is now turned on
by allmodconfig.

The actual problematic commit is:

  7f866986e705 ("leds: add PM8058 LEDs driver")

from v4.9-rc1.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell