Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the keystone tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 10:38:16 +1100

Hi Santosh,

After merging the keystone tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) produced these warnings:

arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig:843:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ARCH_TEGRA_2x_SOC
arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig:844:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ARCH_TEGRA_3x_SOC
arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig:845:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ARCH_TEGRA_114_SOC
arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig:846:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ARCH_TEGRA_124_SOC
arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig:932:warning: override: reassigning to symbol KEYSTONE_IRQ
arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig:933:warning: override: reassigning to symbol HW_RANDOM
arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig:934:warning: override: reassigning to symbol HW_RANDOM_ST
arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig:962:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VIDEO_VIVID
arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig:964:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VIRTIO_PCI
arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig:966:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VIRTIO_MMIO

Introduced by commit

  0d81df335462 ("ARM: config: sync multi-v7 config with keystone peripherals")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell