Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 09:59:34 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/netronome/nfp/bpf/main.c

between commit:

  d3f89b98e391 ("nfp: bpf: keep track of the offloaded program")

from the net tree and commit:

  bd0b2e7fe611 ("net: xdp: make the stack take care of the tear down")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter seems to be a fix for the same problem as the
former, so I just reverted the former by hand) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell