Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 09:54:17 +1100

Hi Al,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs tree got a conflict in:

  ipc/mqueue.c

between commit:

  1751e8a6cb93 ("Rename superblock flags (MS_xyz -> SB_xyz)")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  946086abeddf ("mqueue: switch to on-demand creation of internal mount")

from the vfs tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell