Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the f2fs tree with the fscrypt tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 09:17:25 +1100

Hi Jaegeuk,

Today's linux-next merge of the f2fs tree got a conflict in:

  fs/f2fs/namei.c

between commit:

  393c038f5c55 ("f2fs: switch to fscrypt ->symlink() helper functions")

from the fscrypt tree and commit:

  acbf054d537d ("f2fs: inject fault to kzalloc")

from the f2fs tree.

I fixed it up (I just dropped the change to this file from the latter
commit) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell