Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the f2fs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 10:04:30 +1100

Hi Jaegeuk,

After merging the f2fs tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

/home/sfr/next/next/fs/f2fs/super.c: In function 'f2fs_fill_super':
/home/sfr/next/next/fs/f2fs/super.c:2563:18: error: 'SB_I_CGROUPWB' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'S_CGROUPWB'?
  sb->s_iflags |= SB_I_CGROUPWB;
                  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  S_CGROUPWB

Caused by commit

  578c647879f7 ("f2fs: implement cgroup writeback support")

interacting with commit

  34934189a3dd ("cgroup, writeback: replace SB_I_CGROUPWB with per-inode S_CGROUPWB"

from the btrfs tree.

I have reverted the f2fs tree commit for today, but a better resolution
would be appreciated.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell