Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the nvdimm tree with the powerpc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 17:04:45 +1100

Hi Dan,

Today's linux-next merge of the nvdimm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/powerpc/sysdev/axonram.c

between commit:

  1d65b1c886be ("powerpc/cell: Remove axonram driver")

from the powerpc tree and commit:

  785a3fab4adb ("mm, dax: introduce pfn_t_special()")

from the nvdimm tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell