Subject: [PATCH 0/2] pinctrl: Implicit inclusion fallout fixes

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 13:47:48 +0100

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>

Hi Linus,

these are two patches to fix build errors I've run into that are fallout
from your removal of the pinctrl/devinfo.h include from device.h. I sure
can imagine that there are more like this, but these seem to be the
common ones, judging by my own build tests and the kernel-build-reports
mailing list.

I'm sending these to you directly because I think it makes sense for you
to apply these on top of 23c35f48f5fb ("pinctrl: remove include file
from <linux/device.h>") rather than have these go in through their
respective maintainer trees, so that the build gets fixed as quickly as
possible.

Thierry

Thierry Reding (2):
  drm/rockchip: lvds: Explicitly include pinctrl headers
  mmc: meson-gx-mmc: Explicitly include pinctr/consumer.h

 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_lvds.c | 2 ++
 drivers/mmc/host/meson-gx-mmc.c          | 1 +
 2 files changed, 3 insertions(+)

-- 
2.15.1