Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the btrfs-kdave tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 10:40:57 +1100

Hi David,

[Seems I somehow failed to actually send the following message a couple
of days ago, sorry.]

After merging the btrfs-kdave tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:33:10: fatal error: hash.h: No such file or directory
 #include "hash.h"
          ^~~~~~~~

Caused by commit

  8bd2a9b19fd7 ("btrfs: Remove custom crc32c init code")

interacting with commit

  ad7b0368f33c ("btrfs: tree-checker: Add checker for dir item")

from Linus' tree.

It should have been fixed up in commit

  99ca8d38ea90 ("Merge branch 'ext/nikbor/libcrc32c' into for-next-next-v4.16-20180206")

I have used the btrfs-kdave tree from next-20180206 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell