Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 10:10:50 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_breadcrumbs.c

between commit:

  117172c8f9d4 ("drm/i915/breadcrumbs: Ignore unsubmitted signalers")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  b7a3f33bd5ab ("drm/i915/breadcrumbs: Drop request reference for the signaler thread")

from the drm tree.

These are basically identical for the conflicting section except that
the former added a line:

	GEM_BUG_ON(!i915_gem_request_completed(request));

which I left in.

I fixed it up (see above) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell
_______________________________________________
dri-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/dri-devel