Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the metag tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 15:01:55 +1100

Hi Andrew,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  arch/metag/kernel/process.c

between commit:

  bb6fb6dfcc17 ("metag: Remove arch/metag/")

from the metag tree and commit:

  3c365ca66bd0 ("fs, elf: drop MAP_FIXED usage from elf_map")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell