Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the devicetree tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 12:03:34 +1100

Hi Rob,

After merging the devicetree tree, today's linux-next build
(powerpc_ppc64_defconfig) produced this warning:

arch/powerpc/boot/fdt_ro.c: In function 'fdt_get_name':
arch/powerpc/boot/fdt_ro.c:253:10: warning: implicit declaration of function 'strrchr'; did you mean 'strchr'? [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
   leaf = strrchr(nameptr, '/');
          ^~~~~~~
          strchr
arch/powerpc/boot/fdt_ro.c:253:8: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
   leaf = strrchr(nameptr, '/');
        ^

Introduced by commit

  c0e8e5234671 ("scripts/dtc: Update to upstream version v1.4.6-9-gaadd0b65c987")

I presume that commit

  d308701979aa ("powerpc: boot: add strrchr function")

was meant to address this, but it seems that it has no completely.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell