Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 12:15:28 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/smu7_hwmgr.c

between commit:

  a0aaa03062be ("drm/amd/powerplay: fix power over limit on Fiji")

from the Linus' and commit:

  a5278e511dce ("drm/amd/pp: Revert gfx/compute profile switch sysfs")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell
_______________________________________________
dri-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/dri-devel